As a RENOMARK contractor we are part of the LHBA – a crucial first step in knowing you’ve hired a professional and are committed to our industry.
- Have a legitimate business licence
- Offer design and technical advice
- Keep current with changes in building codes, municipal requirements, health and safety regulations, etc. through LHBA courses, information sessions, and communications programs.
- We are members of the Renovators Council which meets monthly for industry updates and information exchange sessions
- Offer peace-of-mind. We are committed to providing fair and honest quotes, reliable start and finish dates and keeping the lines of communication open, which is key to a successful renovation.
- Comply with the LHBA member’s code of ethics plus a renovation-specific code of conduct take care of the details like ensuring all sub-contractors have WSIB coverage, necessary approvals and permits, and obtaining the appropriate insurance
- Offer a warranty
- Provide you with a written list of referrals